Front Office Manager
- Reviewed and briefed GSA's with house count, daily events, Trip Advisor status, and overall daily agenda.
- Supervised front desk, bellman, concierge and engineering departments ensuring quick completion of work and follow up for satisfaction.
- As night manager was M.O.D. and authorized with authority of the General Manager.
- Responsibilities included, but not limited to, inventory accounting, payroll, scheduling, discipline and training; managing junior managers and supervisors, leaded department stand outs and forecasting meetings.
- Handled guest/clients special requests, needs and complaints.
- Facilitated large high profile events and emergency / crisis situations, provided personalized attention to VIP's.
- Consulted in hiring talent and evaluated for job performance, position advancement, and termination.
- 7 Years In Workforce
- 2 Years At This Job
- High School Diploma